Well Hello! Poo!

Well Hello! Poo!
Well Hello! Poo!

Monday 25 October 2010

hello hello

I thought id blog a little as i am actually off sick today - my voice is going and it was thought best all around to give it a rest so that i can shout at children later on. kidding! well sort of...
Ive been doing lesson plans and tiding. I wanted to do all my lesson plans but i think im going to break it down for the week. ill plan later on also but i want everything done by the end of the week for Novembers lessons.

Mum has been here for the past week and we have done lots. I need to get a hardrive so i will upload photos later i promice. we had three main exploring days.

Day one: It rained this day but we went to Odawara Castle in well Odawara. I had been really wanting to go there and its only about 30 - 40 mins from me so i will be returning very soon. We walked about the grounds and then went inside where there was a museum with all diffrent armour and items from when the castle was in use. I really liked it there. We then went to Hakone to an open art museum there. It is high in the mountains so it was really pretty.

Day two: We went into Tokyo and stayed the friday night there. We first went to Meji Shrine in yoyogi park. Then onto Harajuku (sp) to takahashi street which is well known for the shops down there. I am propperly in love with that place. Afterwards we went to Kiddyland which is a huge toy shop. In the eveing we went to shibyua crossing then to shinjuku to wander around there.

Day three: We first went to Akihabra breifly before going to Nogi Shrine. General Nogi was a man who allong with his wife killed themselfs when the emperor died (I think). We then went to Ropopongi (sp) Hills to the Mori Art Gallery. There was an exhibition about japanese artist exploring nature and i fell in love with it. They were all installations and my favourite was a room that was sort of like a rabbit warren but made out of paper. There were holes in the paper and you stuck your head out and there were paper trees and mist abouve - it was amaizing!!! Also at the moment there is the Tokyo Film Festival so we saw some of that. They were premiring 'The Social Network' so we saw (well on a video screen ) some of the actors.

On the sunday i had to work. We had a Halloween Even at a park called Komodo no kuni (childrens country) which is such an amazing park! Lucky things. theres a farm and a zillion playgrounds!!!!! The kis came around the park and there were diffrent games set up. I was on the ball toss which was a good workout for my legs as i had to scramble around picking up the balls. In the evening me and mum went to a steakhouse in Ebina which had proper proper handburgers OMG. missed it. I will feeling a bit ill the past few days so it was nice to have some proper meat. Mum actually kindly bought me loads of meat which is now in little plasic bags in my freezer. Nommy but it looks like i have murdered and cut up my husband.

not so nommy

Today i have mostly been listening to ...EVERYTHING!!!! Ive discoved so much i didnt know i had. I really like this song. Ramble on by Led Zeplin (sp)





I also brought Arashi's 'Truth' single. It came out quite a while ago but its one of my favourite songs. Here is a piano version of which is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment