Well Hello! Poo!

Well Hello! Poo!
Well Hello! Poo!

Monday 31 January 2011

Cowboy Bebop


How about that for a blast from the past. For those who knew me in my younger, more youthful days they will know my obesession with anime and manga. I still like it but nowhere as near as i used to. For obvious reasons you can't get away from it in Japan so i ahev been thinking back to it. Anyway the two anime's that still stand the test of time for me are Serial Experiments Lain (lovelovelove) and Cowboy Bebop. Which are just amazing tv series' in themselves. Anyway, Long story short I brought the Cowboy Bebop OST for the Film yesterday and i'm just listening to it now. It brings back so much memories as its a good soundtrack. Cowboy Bebop was inflused by Jazz and the like so its full of that and it has the most amazing composer called Kanno Yoko.

No comments:

Post a Comment