Well Hello! Poo!

Well Hello! Poo!
Well Hello! Poo!

Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Year Playlist

End of year Playlist.

I had a safe flight back to Japan and loved my little british getaway ^_^ Seeing my family and y my friends was excatly what i needed

Anyway Here are my new years resolutions from last year.

''Ive decided that 2010 is the year of doing and not talking about doing. So here are my goals:



1) TRY to get an actual paying job within two months Well, i got a paying job at the end of the year and about midway - but i got one (Or 4 if you think about it!)

2) Remember wanting to learn a language fluently before you die? Well nows the time to get started.
Got started in Japanese and kinda enjoy it.

3) Travel somewhere you have never been before. Want to travel to at least one of the following :Korea/Berlin/Hong Kong/ but most importantly Japan. To visit Japan has been one of my life goals ever since becoming obsessed with Serial Experiments Lain at the tender age of 12. yeah, i was an odd child''
Live in Japan now. COUNT IT!


My NEW GOALS ARE AS FOLLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...


1. Loose half a stone by eating healthy.
2. Keep up learning Japanese and stick with it - one thing a day.
3. Always be on time and learn to manage time right.
4a. Learn Arashi's 'Troublemaker' by heart
4b. Live every day like ARASHI BWHAHAHAHAHA.
5. Go to somewhere new either Soeul or Hong Kong.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment