Well Hello! Poo!

Well Hello! Poo!
Well Hello! Poo!

Monday 8 November 2010

Sweet potato!!!!


Today at my kindergarten all the kids had japanese sweet potatos. Its not really a grabbing headline but i'm still going to write about it. At the KG the kids all dig them up and then take them home. God how many there must of been. They are not like the ones at home as they are more white then pink inside and really really starchy but so yummy. The kids had them for their lunch and me and my partner for seika were given some after the seika. Aslo after lessons me and my partner for normal lessons were given a bag each. I was going to save them to take a photo but i ate them on the way home. Gomen ne? They were cooked in the playground on a oil drum type thing bbq. Or steamed i think.

I cant help but notice Sweet potatos in japan. I even have it as my phone charm. A hamster eating a sweet potato. epic.

Tomorrow i have to go to the hospital to have shot. I was told only after work. yay. -_-'''


No comments:

Post a Comment