Well Hello! Poo!

Well Hello! Poo!
Well Hello! Poo!

Saturday 13 November 2010

Yokohama


This wekend I actually had a weekend! yay! On the saturday (yesterday) I went shopping in Yokohama with Sachiyo who is my partner teacher on mondays. It was nice going around the shops and i brought a pair of heels which i love but will proberly never wear. I wore them today around the apartment while doing ironing and cleaning which i find really sad... ^_^

Sachi took to to a deseart (sp) place called 'la maison' which is a really cute restaurant where you can have tea and tart and pies and things. It was very quaint and i love it. She told me there is one in machida so we can go on the way after work one monday! I had the banana one and rose mint tea with honey : D Sachi had a chololate one (sorry - forgot what it was - i was too busy eating mine : P )






I aslo got a miffy diary (but the Rilakuma one was so cute!!!!!!!!! )and a pen that you can rub out. Nothing can describe how much i love that.

Next week is busy but im sure everyones weeks are the same ^_^ I have a mothers observation in seika tomorrow so i have to practice tonight. But, my fridge is very stocked up (ive spent so much on fruit and veg but so worth is) and brought some flowers in a shop on the way home. Happy holly. I also maanged to plan the next month plus for my monday class so i will trype that up tonight and my friends. Random but i downloaded the Fallout 3 soundtrack today which really made me consertraite on work. nothing short of a miracle. Its all 50's music and heres the song that reminds me of home. Playing the game at xmas and my epic valtines day after with amy where i played it all day (and more). happy happy.


so relaxed right now .. zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment